$100,594 - $112,561 pa (plus super)
Temporary Full Time
The Greater Dandenong City Council is a progressive organisation of exceptional character that offers a dynamic and rewarding work environment to approximately 900 employees. We recognise that our staff are vital to the delivery of excellent service to our community and the achievement of our long-term vision. We invest in the development of our people, and we strive to be a workplace that is respectful, engaged, accountable, creative and honest.
Join an award-winning Children’s Services Team, dynamic and passionate in supporting children and their families in the Greater Dandenong community. Recent grant funding has created an opportunity for a Community Early Years Infrastructure Strategic Planner.
The primary objectives of the position are to:
- To deliver excellent outcomes for Council through the identification, evaluation, application and delivery of early years projects that increase community, social and economic benefit for Greater Dandenong in line with the strategic priorities of the Council.
- To identify and enhance community early-year infrastructure projects to ensure effective utilisation and growth of Community facilities for kindergarten provision across the City of Greater Dandenong.
Selection of the most suitable applicant will be based on the following:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications along with significant subsequent relevant experience, including Demonstrated experience in developing cost-effective planning proposals for major early years projects, including obtaining external funding from a wide range of sources;
- Demonstrated ability to support / mentor committees and Council managers/officers to manage the development and ongoing coordination of new and ongoing Community Services Early Years facilities projects.
- Extensive experience in strategic infrastructure and social planning
Applicants must adequately meet the requirements of the role and fully address the Key selection criteria contained in the position description. Please note that applications that do not address the Key selection criteria will not be accepted. To view a copy of this position description, please click on the link below.
In accordance with government or Council requirements, the successful candidate will be required to demonstrate evidence of an approved COVID-19 vaccination, including booster injections or an authorised medical exemption.
Previous applicants who were unsuccessful in this position need not re-apply.
are a workplace that cares for your health and well-being and offers a range of benefits for staff including a friendly team environment, access to learning
and development programs, support for staff and their studies, opportunities
for promotion and career development, rewards and recognition programs, and salary sacrificed childcare (where available), and a vibrant social club.
Jacqueline Gray, 8571 1829
Applications close: 5pm, Monday, 9 January 2023