Digital Transformation Officer
$87,611.30 - $95,498.60 pa (plus super)
Permanent Full Time (38 hours per week)
The City of Greater Dandenong is an organisation of exceptional character. We invest in the development of our people and the community and we strive to be a workplace that is respectful, engaged, accountable, creative and honest. We are a progressive organisation, in a city that is on the move and we offer a dynamic and rewarding work environment.
We offer exceptional working conditions and are focused on providing a workplace that values diverse contributions, cares for your health and wellbeing and fosters a positive work culture. We ensure all people have an equal opportunity for employment and advancement within our organisation.
We embrace our diverse community and work environment and encourage applications from everyone including people of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander background, people of diverse sexual orientation and gender, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, and people of varied age, ability, and faith. Council will give due consideration to any workplace adjustments to accommodate the needs of any prospective or existing staff member.
An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and results driven Digital Transformation Officer to join our Information Technology Team and help facilitate Council’s Digital Transformation Strategy.
This position will help to allow the IT Digital team to maintain a high standard of service in a changing environment while promoting and supporting new services and ways of working with technology. It will increase innovation and efficient collaboration among other things.
To be successful in this role you will need experience in web technology programming and workflow development and have excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
Key Skills include:
- Degree or Diploma Industry recognised qualification in Information Technology and/or workplace training, e.g. MCP, MCSE with some relevant work experience,
- Demonstrated knowledge of a wide range of Internet technologies,
- Demonstrated ability in working both autonomously and as a member of a cohesive and efficient team,
- Demonstrated experience in clearly and accurately documenting work procedures and standards,
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with staff at all levels,
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines to agreed service standards.
Applicants must adequately meet the requirements of the role and fully address the selection criteria contained in the position description. To view a copy of this position description, please click on the link below.
We offer a range of benefits for staff including a friendly team environment, salary sacrificed child care (where available), and a vibrant social club.
Further information: James Hickmott, 8571 5324
Applications close: 5pm, Wednesday, 23 June 2021